From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
TaraPrakash via Ai
Sent: 26 August 2017 19:26
To: Share, empower &Enrich <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: TaraPrakash <taraprak...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Ai] Unable to log in or change the password

Hello sir

I have registered for Sugamya using Saksham as my local library. The system
is not letting me log in and when I tried to change the password I am told
that this email ID is not registered.
The email IDA used for logging is the same as I used for registering.
taraprak...@gmail.com

Please let me know what can be done about this Thanks TaraPrakash

Sent from my iPhone