Dear friend, earlier after ramsenwear attack www.indianrail.gov.in was
kept captcha in everywere.  then i took this issue to the railway
officers and removed that captcha code entering system.  but for
booking ticket i think so it is mandatory of captcha in indian rail
website.  regarding this issue i spoke with the concern officers.  let
us hope removing this captcha will be heard soon.

thanks and regards,
sazid