hello,
i would also like to be contributor for this cause. kindly do let me
know the procedure for it.
you may contact me on my number 7021030307
thanks,

On 8/28/17, gatak singh via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> hi there.
> gatak singh here from bangalore.
> I am working at VMware india pvt. ltd . as QA engineer. I also run a
> group called kannada tantramsha, which is helping a visually
> challenged people to solve their technical queries. this is
> exclusively for kannada speakers, which is first of it's kind. we also
> make podcasts, or tutorials, and upload them to youtube. we also make
> workshops frequently, to help the non internet users. in those
> workshops, we try to bring the confidence in them to use the screen
> touch phones, distribute the podcasts in the form of CDs, clear their
> doubts and introduce some new apps which are helpful for visually
> challenged. all in all, we work mainly through social media to help
> kannada technology enthusiasts.
> you can contact me on the same Email ID.
>
> On 8/27/17, Shivangi Varshney via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
> wrote:
>> Hello one and all,
>>
>> I work with an Online Radio Channel called Radio Umang and we are looking
>> forward to interviewing some visually impaired people for one of our
>> shows.
>> Our channel is themed around peace, love, motivation and humanity and
>> through this interview we want people to know that nothing is impossible,
>> that we can fight against all odds and live the life we want.
>>
>> If you're willing to be a part of our show, kindly reply to this email.
>>
>> Waiting for a positive response.
>>
>> Regards
>>

> --
> gatak singh
> QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.
>
> Email:
> gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
> gutta...@vmware.com
>
> WhatsApp:
> 9980948679
>
> skype:
> gatak.guru
>
> facebook:
> https://m.facebook.com/gatak.singh?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8
>
> twitter:
> https://twitter.com/gataksingh
>
> youtube:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlwwCd3JSGJC3eyn7i1HeQ
> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller