From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of gatak
singh via Ai
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12:13 PM
To: Share, empower &Enrich <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: gatak singh <gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com>; Say Everything
<sayeveryth...@lists.sayeverything.org>
Subject: Re: [Ai] Stickey Keys

may I know what is the meaning of pass key through?
the short cut key is insert + 3. never understood what it is.
On 8/30/17, Srinivasu Chakravarthula via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Sticky keys are useful to those users who cannot use combination of
> multiple keys at one time. For example, if you need to use
> CTRL+Alt+Delete and you have a problem in your hands to use all of
> them together; Activating sticky keys let you use one key at a time.
> It will remember function for a few moments.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Regards,
>
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
> Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com
>
> Let's create an inclusive web!
>
> Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
>

> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 1:12 AM, Shyam M. Sayanekar via Ai <
> ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>
>> Dear members, will someone explain to me the concept of Sticky Keys,
>> their use, and their shortcomings if any? Thanks a lot in advance,
>> yours, Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> veracity;

>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting,
>> reach:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.
>> html

gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp:
9980948679

skype:
gatak.guru

facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/gatak.singh?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

twitter:
https://twitter.com/gataksingh

youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlwwCd3JSGJC3eyn7i1HeQ

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.