Dear Friend,

The Centre for Women’s Development Studies, New Delhi is conducting an
Action Research Project titled ‘*Violence against Women and Girls with
Physical Disabilities in India: Understanding the Issues and Promoting
Legal Empowerment’*  funded by South Asia Women’s Fund.

As a preliminary to the research, we are holding a one day Consultation
Workshop on 14th  September 2017. The aim  of this workshop is to present
the objectives of the research and elicit suggestions for the way forward
for this project.  We will be sharing our Needs Assessment survey findings
and literature review followed by presentations by scholars-cum-activists
in the field of disability and gender.

Please consider this email as a formal invite for the event, details of
which are given below:

*Brainstorming workshop on Vi**olence against Women and Girls with Physical

*Date: **14 September 2017*

*Venue*

*: Bhai Vir Singh Sahitya Sadan  Bhai Vir Singh Marg, Gole Market  New
Delhi - 110 001*

*Timings**: 10 AM to 5 PM*

Kindly confirm your participation for the event  by replying to this email
so that necessary logistic arrangements can be made accordingly.

You may contact Ms. Sunakshi Bajpai, project Research Associate at
bajpa...@gmai.com for any further information..

Regards,

Prof. Renu Addlakha

Project Director