Dear friends

Hope all of you are thriving in every sphere of your life. As the very
subject line mentions, I wish to inquire whether it is possible to
recover corrupt Kurzweil files. Many a time, the file gets corrupted
after reading a huge portion of the book or document. While reading
approximately 300 pages today, I closed my laptop, and when I tried to
reopen it, I got the following message:
"An error occurred while opening the file. Its format could not be determined."
Friends, it is really urgent, as I have to write a review and I have
completed more than half of the book. Would be grateful to you if any
of you could give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks and regards

--
Gunjan Kumari
Assistant Professor, Department of English