dear all
we disabilitty rights initaitive ready to help in legal matter up to
suprim court
so please let us know.

On 9/2/17, Sana Samad via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Will definately mail the letter to authorities. But I am unable to
> find the link of letter. Please send it so that I can download it and
> do the neatfull.
>     Regards
>     Sana Samad
>
> On 9/1/17, Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI) via Ai
> <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> You must have noted the mail from Blind Graduates Forum of India on
>> the action plan to make a unified effort for accessible Indian
>> currency for the blind. Thank you for your suggestions and interest.
>> Here is the first step, which is sensitizing the Indian leadership for
>> which all of us can contribute. Remember the authorities are likely to
>> consider only if they receive hundreds of letters and mails.
>> Therefore, it is essential that all of us as individuals and
>> organizations contribute by investing a few valuable minutes.
>>
>> To make it simple for you, we have drafted 3 letters (one each for
>> Prime minister, Prime minister’s Office and RBI Governor). It is all
>> ready made for you to use. Please follow the below mentioned steps:
>> 1.   Download the zip file which has 3 letters from the link given below
>> 2.   Ad / type your name and credentials at the end of each of the letters.
>> 3.   Take a printout and remember to put your signatures on all the letters.
>> 4.   Send the letters to the three postal address provided below.
>> 5.   Copy the content of the letter and send separate emails to the
>> email IDs and grievance link provided below.
>>
>> Here is the link to download the letters:
>>

>> Below are the 3 postal addresses:
>> 1.   Honorable Prime Minister of India
>> 7 Race Course Road
>> New Delhi-110011.
>>
>> 2.   Honorable Prime Minister of India
>> Web Information Manager
>> South Block, Raisina Hill
>> New Delhi-110011.
>>
>> 3.   Dr. Urjit R Patel
>> Governor
>> Reserve Bank of India
>> Shaheed Bhaghatsingh Road
>> Mumbai-400001.
>>
>> Apart from sending the letter by post, it is essential also to send
>> the request by mail. The mails can also be used as evidence in the
>> court to prove that the blind people across the country need
>> accessible Indian currency, in case required. So it will be good if
>> you could mark BGFI in CC for records.
>>
>> Below are the email IDs:
>> 1.   RBI
>> urjitpa...@rbi.org.in, gover...@rbi.org.in
>> Copy the mail to BGFI on
>> contact.b...@gmail.com
>>
>> 2.   Prime minister’s Office
>> conn...@mygov.nic.in
>> CC the mail to BGFI on
>> contact.b...@gmail.com
>>
>> 3.   Send your message as grievance to the Prime minister by pasting the
>> letter content in the below online form. This is also monitered
>> separately.
>> http://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/

> [...]

Thanking you,
Raju Waghmare
Disability Rights Initiative, Coordinator
India Center for Human Rights and Law/Human Rights Law Network
1st floor, Jalaraam Krupa, 61, Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai.
Mob: 9820946125 Tel: 022-22820109/22820192