You are managing it and if you feel that you are the monarch of all you survey, your rights none to dispute--your statement itself amount to closure of discussion. Running a group is one thing and tolerating democratic norms is another. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kotian, H P via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
To: "Share, empower &Enrich" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Kotian, H P" <hpkot...@rbi.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2017 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Ai] [DKIM Failure] Re: Official state me not of Radio pertaining to the discussion on latest incident in Nab Delhi

All

I don't see any fruitful additional inputs on this happening.

Nobody's rights or voice is curtailed and instead of nagging, may we close this thread and move on? We can surely continue, if there is some aspect which is not touched as of now. Results of investigation would take some time to come by. Until then let us voluntarily close this thread.

Harish.