I will write off the list to you to follow this up including XRCVC.

Thanks
dipendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of sadaf
khan via Ai
Sent: 09 September 2017 16:34
To: Share, empower &Enrich <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: sadaf khan <ksadaf1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ai] contribute books to Sugamya Pustakalaya

Dear Dipendra sir,

I would love to contribute by sharing the books I have. I also faced the same
difficulty of not finding most of the psychology related books in accessable
formats, I have scanned them myself and have alos downloaded them from other
platforms. please hsare some steps to follow for the same. I am from Mumbai
and my library is XRCVC, is there any way I can send the books virtually?

--
Best Regards
  Sadaf Khan