Sir! I have a great regard for you, so, don't take all these things personally
but this is true, you criticized  each of the mail since beginning, related
with the issue, posted in the group. Of course! It's nothing wrong to criticize
such incidents but it has already been condemned by most of the members &
nobody is in favor of all these bad incidents. There are no differences
between any of the member of the group in terms of this bad incident. We all
know, police inquiry has already been started & we hope that it'll give a
positive result to restore the proper security of school campus over there.
Honorable Delhi High Courte is also serious over the matter, so we need not to
worry anymore. I am sorry to say,

Here, each of us is behaving like a lawyer since beginning. This is not the
right forum for discussing all these sensitive issues.

Simultaneously, this is equally true that the group was formed for discussing
accessibility and issues concerning the disabled, so everyone should have pay
their attention towards the issues, related with the Accessibility and issues
concerning the disabled

In respect of Mr. Sarin Ji, I only can say, he is more sensitive, capable,
experienced & responsible person in his life, so, he should have come forward
to assist these organizations by contributing his knowledge & experiences in
spite of sharing his views in the group against these so called volunteers, "jo
in sansthaon kea ad men apni-apni dukan chala rahen hain."

This is true, Mr. Prashanth Varma & Mr. Deependar Manocha have been working
hard for these organizations by contributing them their technical support on
various accessibility issues & we can't ignore their support.