Sent: 13 September, 2017 7:17 PM
To: ai
Cc: Maitreya Shah
Subject: [Ai] problems with word 2016 and jaws 18

Hello all,
I'm using Jaws 18 with MS OFFICE 2016 on Windows 10.
Day before yesterday, the mS Office pack got an automatic update, post
which jaws has been causing problems in word specifically.
After the update, jaws became extra slow while using word. It wasn't
navigating through tables at all. So, I had the system restored to a
previous time.
Now, in the documents where I did some editing, which were surely
saved properly, the edited portions are just not there. And even those
parts are missing which I typed after the system restore was done
with.
The biggest trouble started today. Jaws has stopped reading the text
in word documents. It just says 'blank'. Whereas NVDA does read the
text. It happens in both existing and new documents.
I tried repairing MS Office, repairing jaws, looking for
uninstallation of MS Office updates, but nothing worked.
Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

--
THANKS,
MAITREYA SHAH