Thanks a lot.

I saw them today.

I don't know why this mail went into my junk folder.

Rohit

On 05-09-2017 19:45, muruganandan.k via Ai wrote:
Please find the MLA 7th Edition and MLA scholarly Edition 3rd edition attach

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 5:38 PM, soloman s via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in<mailto:ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>>
wrote:
Hello all,
I am in dire need of books for researchers in  Literatures in English.
I will be grateful for a copy  all/any of the following books in
E-format.
    RESEARCH METHODS IN ENGLISH  Sinha
RESEARCH METHODS FOR ENGLISH STUDIES ed. Gabrielle Griffin
PRINCIPLES OF  TEXTUAL CRITICISM by thorp
 THE SCHOLAR-CRITIC: AN INTRODUCTION TO LITERARY STUDIES by F.W. Bateson
MLA HANDBOOK FOR WRITERS OF RESEARCH PAPERS 7th edn.
Thanks for your help.
With warm regards
Solomon S
teachs...@gmail.com<mailto:teachs...@gmail.com>

*"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people,
but the silence over that by the good people"
**- Martin Luther King, Jr.*

Dr. K. Muruganandan,
Assistant Professor,
P.G. Department of English,
Thiruvalluvar University Constituent College of Arts and Science,
Kallakurichi-606213,
Villupuram District,
Tamilnadu,
India.
Mobile & WhatsApp: +91-9787871008
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/muruganandan.kuppusamy
Skype: Muruganandan87

This body part will be downloaded on demand.