Dear all
Greeting from radioudaan.
Today in badalta daur we will talk about the lathi charge on blind
students in dr shakuntala misra national rehabilitation national
university from 9PM onwards and rebroadcast from tomorrow from 4PM
onwards only on radioudaan.
It is a panel discussion you can ask your questions by sending
questions on our Skype id radioudaan.
Panelists
Mr. Mantosh Kumar PHD scholar from dr shakuntala misra national
rehabilitation national university
Ms. Shraddha from RSVI
Mr. Sanjay Jain  advocate and disability activist
And
Mr. Vikas Munot professor and disability activist.
For more info logon to www.radioudaan.com
Download our official app radioudaan from play store or app store.
Happy listening.