---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Uber India <uber.in...@uber.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:32:52 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Uber Journeys: The world in voices
To: gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com

Real people. Real Stories.
[image]
‘Though I’m visually impaired, technology has never let me feel disabled’

Visually impaired from birth, Ruchir was born into a world that
inhibited access for the differently-abled. And now, a world that
wasn’t designed for him, is well within reach. A city that once
overwhelmed him is now at his fingertips. This is his journey – the
World in Voices.

[image]

Uber Journeys

Half a billion completed rides across India is a great statistic. But
it's far more than that. It's the lives behind those numbers – the
people, their purpose, passions and everyday journeys that is a
wellspring of inspiration.

Uber Journeys is a showcase of the extraordinary lives of ordinary people.

The World in Voices brings to life ​the inspiring story of Ruchir
Falodiya. Visually impaired from birth, Ruchir sees the world in
voices - one that he says is full of possibilities and great
adventures.

Read about Ruchir's Journey ❯

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Get help
Unsubscribe
Uber B.V.
Vijzelstraat 68, 1017 HL
Amsterdam, Nederland
Privacy
Terms

[image]

--
gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp: