---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: TEAM ASTHA <eve...@astha.in>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:43:03 +0530
Subject: Fwd: Participation for Jugalbandi Chess 2017
Cc: Sunil Jain <celebratel...@astha.in>, Priyanka Shylendra <priya...@astha.in>

Dear Friends

Greetings from ASTHA <http://www.astha.in/>

ASTHA is an NGO based in Bengaluru that works for the empowerment of people
with disabilities. The Vision of ASTHA is for people with disabilities to
be living a life of complete participation and contribution.

We are super excited to bring to you one more edition of Jugalbandi Chess.

As discussed over the phone, we will be having a Jugalbandi Chess
competition wherein visually challenged players play chess against sighted
players.