good job. I have not tried the advanced OCR yet, but have been hearing
some nice feedback from my friends. I have purchased the eye-d pro,
will surely consider purchasing the advance OCR as well!

--
gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp: