Dear access Indians, hope everybody fine with best of helth.
Friends, I am a member of a banking news group which is designed for inndi
readers. the moderator send the news in PDF format. But unfortunately I am nnot
able to take its advantage, as I am not able to read the document. I have tried
with neel TTS. with jaws  and talkback also. In order to read the file. But
both screen readers were fail to read the document in full fledge manner.
Sometime it read nicely, but some time it behave strangely.
So friends, I would like to know that, Is there any problem with the font? Or
it could be due to non-unicode format.  How do I convert those files to Unicode
format?
friends, if anyone need the file for analysis then I am ready to send the same
waiting for your prompt reply
regards gufran ahmed.