dear listeners
live game show
let's play 20-20
come and play and be winner of the show
you can participate by messaging us on our skype id
radio udaan
or
join our whatsapp number to send your messages
"8510077340"
please send your request with your name and city to:
rj naresh 9015173846
so don't forget to participate and listen program
let's play 2020 with RJ naresh and varun from 10pm to 11pm tonight on
www.radioudaan.com
apple users please download radio udaan app
https://appsto.re/in/n6s68.i
android users please download radio udaan app
http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.r.u
you may also download our playlist to listen radio udaan from this link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53570074/radio%20udaan%20playlist.pls
you can listen live facebook streaming with this link
https://m.facebook.com/letsplay2020/insights/?_rdr
happy listening
radio udaan
a flight of life

--
Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.
         Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can