Accessible ecommerce benefits only some peoples,but accessible and
Inclusive Higher Education Campaign by providing information resource
and study material in e-publications,e-bookss,e-contents on
email,blog,websites,social media(whatsapp.facebook,iostagram) groups
at University Level.

On 10/22/17, bhawani shankar verma via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> also the payment gateways are introducing CAPTCHA or inaccessible webpage in
> which you can't type OTP or PIN etc.

Santosh Gandigude,
At Post.Kalambar(Devache),
Taluka.Mukhed,District.Nanded,
Maharashtra,India,
Pin Code:431715,
WhatsApp Cum Mobile No. 9763180869
Email:gandigudesant...@gmail.com
Facebook:www.facebook.com/santosh.gandigude
Disability Type:Visual Impairment(Blindness),
Celebrating International sight day Oct. 12 and World White Cane day Oct 15