In this regard, isn't there any RBI circular to the effect that credit
card can not be denied to visually impaired person? If it is there, it
must be shown to credit card issuing authorities.
I have 3 credit cards from SBI and HDFC banks, I haven't face any
issue with either of them, as they don't know I am visually impaired
person.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765