Done, I'd be happy to supply sample paper came in RBI Grade-B and SBI
PO mains Exams and hope you'd crack it within the stipulated time
given to blind candidates. And it would be great if you'd arrange more
such bright friends  of yours who are also going gaga about merit. The
cut-off will remain the same which was official in 2016-17. Let me
know you need scribe or want to write exam on your own. No internet
connection will be provided. Hope to hear from you we can arrange such
test very soon.