---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arundhati Chakraborty <arundhati...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:36:06 +0530
Subject: FROM ARUNDHATI
To: Shubham Arya <shubhamarya...@gmail.com>

In early July my brother (Aashim Joy) was diagnosed with leukemia. His only
hope for cure is a matching bone marrow transplant. Unfortunately, my
brother hasn't found his match.

Help him find his lifesaving match by joining the bone marrow registry.
*YOU* could be his match.

*The Enabling Unit of St. Stephen's College in Collaboration with DATRI* is
organising an awareness talk on Stem Cell donation on:

*15th January*
*2:30 pm*
*St. Stephen's College Hall*

I request you all to come and attend the talk and help spread awareness.

Be *"therefor Joy"*.

--
"For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten son; that
whosoever believe in him, may not perish, but may have life