hear2read kannada audio tutorial edited version by siddalingeshwar ingalagi.
hi all,
I have posted same copy by editing some part of audio
frevius audio I have removed from youtube and posted this for new users.
so if you already listenedĀ  freviusĀ  audio fully then just skip this.
otherwise listen again.
hear2read kannada TTS audio tutorial by siddalingeshwar ingalagi
in this audio tutorial siddalingeshwar ingalagi will going to explain
you about hear2read text to speech
which is now available for both computer windows and android platform.
for computer users people need to use with NVDA screenReader and for
android people need to use with Talkback ScreenReader.
the TTS for windows software and android ap is completely free and open source.
listen complete tutorial and share with all.
feedback always welcome from the listeners.
after using this software an app, if you want to suggest or make any
changes write any buggs to fix
to their directMail ID which is,
feedb...@hear2read.org
the software and android app available to download from
www.hear2read.org
Hear2read Kannada Tts tutorial by siddalingeshwar ingalagi has been
uploaded to YouTube at
https://youtu.be/rErQfAwbJHQ
thanks.

To check if your post reached the list and for the archives:
To post to the list email at: ai@accessin...@inclusivehabitat.in