Hi,
Greetings of the day...
Could anyone forward me a copy of the circular/ GO that clarifies us
to deduct double the amount prescribed for normal assessees under sec.
10(14) under the head conveyance/transport allowance.
I need it urgently for furnishing documents for tax relief...
Better if it would be a new one with the amount rs. 1600/- doubled for
us as Rs: 3200/- mentioned.
Please attach it to my personal mail id:
sampath.hindus...@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation.

To check if your post reached the list and for the archives:
To post to the list email at: ai@accessin...@inclusivehabitat.in