Dear friends,

I am writing to you after a long time , hope all are doing good.

I got to know about a group of people who say that for RP there are
glasses which could extend our visual sight,

the website is
www.esighteyeware.com

Just wanted to check if any of our friends have under gone such consept,
would request you to help me with your experianse for the same.
as the glasses seems to be very expensive as well.

Regards,
Vinod Benjamin
Skype : vinbenji
Mobile : +919841554430

To check if your post reached the list and for the archives:
To post to the list email at: ai@accessin...@inclusivehabitat.in