I am Santosh from Karnataka and my blind and visually challenged so I am
looking towards to grown up in the field of Technology so I want to know
more about computer and I want to get jobs in the sector of corporate or HR
development friends Can anybody help me how to create a CV and min
curriculum vitae and how to entry how to make data entry so this much and
knowledge I need so please reply for my concern concerned question it will
help me thanks I am from Karnataka my mobile number is 7406 411 382 thank
you