Who's Going Under Today?
Get the latest on the ups and downs of dot-com startups!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4sb1djkpb1C6IRa/winnerslosers

\\\\\\\\\\ Welcome to Aiken's Trivia ///////////

Sponsor:

  WIN the Dream Vacation of a Lifetime for FREE?
  We're looking for beta testers for our new site,
  BUDGETCRUISER.COM.  As an incentive, you will get a
  chance to win a free cruise vacation. Help us today, and
  win your cruise vacation.
  http://readnsend.com/c/a/08.htm

Did Ya' Know:
------------------------------------
King Ago Li Agbo of Abomey, Africa, who was deported by
the French in 1900 for mutiny, was permitted to return to
his country in 1905, but for the next 37 years he always
a mask over his nostrils, insisting that the air of his
kingdom had been contaminated.

Robert Remine of Silver City, N. Mexico, sentenced to death
for murder, was permitted to leave his prison cell to visit
gambling halls every night for months, yet always returned
by 10 P.M.  When his sentence was affirmed by the higher
courts, Remine went to the gallows without a word of complaint.
(No date was included, but this had to be quite a while ago)

The longest alphabet is Cambodian. It has 74 letters
compared with the 26 in English.

*grin* It makes people wonder!
~AIKEN~

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
3. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual
fee!
here</a>

*******

Please keep this message intact if forwarding!

  --->>>>>>>  TONS of Free Stuff ! ! !