If anybody out there is interested in indoor air quailty products,I
have something you may want to take a look at. I am running a home
based business that specializes in indoor air and water quality. My
website for my products is www.freshairliving.com/vettefan. The
password: guest. Also, if anybody is interested in creating a second
stream of income you can sign up a dealer to sell the same products.
This is espcially good for people that work in some sort of medical
facility such as pharmacies, dental offices, etc, or if you just want
to try something different to possibly replace your current job. My
business opp site is www.maximumsuccess.com/vettefan. If you like
what
you see click on the "contact us" tab and fill out the form. From
there
I will send you the password for teh V.I.P. section.

AirEnviron@yahoogroups.com - promoting regional & international cooperation in
air pollution through a "Knowledge Network".

Yahoo! Groups Links