Hi, sick building syndrome and mold & mildew and bacteria are really
creating a problem with our air. More and more people are suffering
from indoor air pollution.

We can help call (866) 548-7709 and order your Breaking Edge, State-of-
the-Art air purifier. You have never seen or experianced anything like
it. Imagine walking into your home or a room in your home and it
smells like Fresh Rained Mountian Air...ALL THE TIME

For Business Opportunity call (866) 548-7709 ask for Travis

AirEnviron@yahoogroups.com - promoting regional & international cooperation in
air pollution through a "Knowledge Network".

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: