Hi All.

First of all many thanks for so efficient library. Very good job!

We're analyzing Akka to support a cluster of heavy objects (a single actor
could have a couple of gigs in RAM). I'm wondering if I could use some kind
of 'preloaded' in ram slave actor that could be used if the 'master actor'
fails. It would be something like an updated View or something like that
which gets the main role after a failure. The journal and snapshots are ok
but I'm afraid that the recovering time could be minimized if I used the
'slave' idea for heavy actors. After the backup object gets the main role a
new 'slave' should be created from a normal snapshot and it would be
prepared for the next failover cycle.

I've tried to find out in the docs something to help me with this without
success.

Many thanks in advance for your help!