Oh, yeah I can see that as a valid reason to reuse an id I guess - if
that's the apps requirements.
If one would want to have multiple users with the same username, an simple
id could be appended to the username I guess - both flows easily supported
by akka-persistence :-)

Konrad Malawski
blog.project13.pl | java.pl | geecon.org  | gdgkrakow.pl | krakowscala.pl