I was looking to know how to write an actor per request. I want to
understand this pattern so I could create a sample similar to the one at
https://github.com/muuki88/activator-play-cluster-sample that creates a
frontend for an akka cluster in Java.

I'm struggling with how to have a frontend actor send a send a message to
an akka cluster. At this point hearing how this would be implemented would
be great so I could write this in simple form even using a basic Java
console application just to understand the basics of to have a frontend
send a message to an akka cluster.

Thanks,

John