> 7 aug 2014 kl. 20:57 skrev ahjohannessen <ahjohannes...@gmail.com>:
>
>> On Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:34:15 PM UTC+1, Vaughn Vernon wrote:
>>
>> I vote that you need to have a single sequence across all events in an event
>> store. This is going to cover probably 99% of all actor persistence needs
>> and it is going to make using akka-persistence way easier.
>
> If that was made optional + tag facility, then those that see it hurts
> scalability would opt-out and others would opt-in and pay the extra penalty.

Ok, I think it's a good idea to leave it to the journal plugins to implement
the full ordering as good as is possible with the specific data store. We will
only require exact order of events per persistenceId.

Any other feedback on the requirements or proposed solution of the improved
PersistentView?

/Patrik