As far as I know, it is not possible to run JVM on Arduino.

But I have some projects running Akka and Play for Scala on the Raspberry
Pi without problems.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Konrad Malawski <kt...@typesafe.com> wrote:

> I have not seen Akka running on an Arduino, but talking to an Arduino
> could be totally doable if you implement a http server on it.
> That'd be the preferred method of talking to it I'd imagine.
>
> On the other hand it's perfectly reasonable to have a JVM and Akka running
> on a Raspberry Pi (it's a bit more beefy). :-)
>
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Andriy Drozdyuk <dro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it, in any way possible, to run akka (or a version of akka) on an
>> arduino?
>>
>> I imagine not - but wanted to ask just in case.

> Cheers,
> Konrad 'ktoso' Malawski
> hAkker @ Typesafe
>
> <http://typesafe.com>

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

A person is just about as big as the things that make him angry.

Be cheerful while you are alive.

                -- Phathotep, 24th Century B.C.