I was confused.  I thought you were looking for something like:

 path("v2.0" / "tokens") {
      post {
        complete("it works")
      }
    } ~
 path("v2.0" / "somethingelse") {
      post {
        complete("it works")
      }
    }

 Otherwise with
 path("v2.0") {
    path("tokens") {

You're matching against path("v2.0") and then further trying to also match
against path("tokens").  Since a path can't start with both "v2.0" and
"tokens" at the same time, this always fails.  There are other path
directives you can use for this type of processing and I think you've
already discovered some of them.

akka-http is based off of spray concepts.  Spray's documentation is
currently much better than akka-http.  You should probably start
here http://spray.io/documentation/1.2.2/spray-routing/ to learn more about
what routing directives are available and how to compose them together.
 All directives may not exist yet in akka-http, but the sections on the
Path DSL should be valid.