But you need to read at least the first 3 parts of Java General
documentation *-there is a Scala counterpart of course-*, since the answers
are clearly there:

   - *Introduction:*
    http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.3.11/intro/index-java.html
   - *General:* http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.3.11/general/index.html
   - *Actors:* http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.3.11/java/index-actors.html

If you read these 3 parts *-you can skim thru the 1st one but it has some
good concepts which you might not know-* I can assure you the answers to
most of your questions will be there.

HTH.