Hi Dr. Roland,

Sorry for being annoying over here :D

In Akka 2.3.11 self() for example is context.self() and context below,
doesn't that make self() also dangerous to be send to another thread
outside Akka?
It looks to me that these chances are also valid for self(), isn't all
about calling context() early, by early I mean before you do anything at
all?
That being the case, doesn't extracting a variable for context before using
it makes it safe? Maybe it is not appropriate to do it,
then I guess the only safe bet is to extract self() to a variable but that
looks to me is exactly as extracting context() to a variable, right?

implicit val context: ActorContext = {
    val contextStack = ActorCell.contextStack.get
    if ((contextStack.isEmpty) || (contextStack.head eq null))
      throw ActorInitializationException(
        s"You cannot create an instance of [${getClass.getName}] explicitly
using the constructor (new). " +
          "You have to use one of the 'actorOf' factory methods to create a
new actor. See the documentation.")
    val c = contextStack.head
    ActorCell.contextStack.set(null :: contextStack)
  }