Hi Roland,

Thanks for the response, I guess from Scala/Java perspective you are right,
now I think that is arguable from the Akka perspective, I think Akka is in
a corner case where you should have the liberty to dictate what's the safe
way of using Akka which gives you the license and/or liberty to settle on
for example, Scala Futures and so on, at the end of the day your decision
to settle on one style or the other is very justify in order to protect the
Akka API consumer from concurrency pitfalls and mutability issues.

But again, time will tell and I think it will tell towards Scala rather
than old Java style.

Best regards,

Guido.