Sorry, post button pressed by mistake.

Continued:
FlexiMerge only seems to be able to handle inlets of the same type. I wish
to have a preferred merge that accepts two inputs, L and R and then produce
Either[L,R]. I would use the read preferred.

Why this limitation and how can I work around it? I have created a gist
that illustrates my problem
<https://gist.github.com/magnusart/0802295c0fafdf9b5028>.

Any suggestions appreciated!
/Magnus