This requirement may sound weird or may be I am not sure how to solve this
problem, I am giving my best shot here to explain with following diagram

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VLKTEAgh_cg/VbRnAhnrNII/AAAAAAAAAHw/aIhdc1CjfxU/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-07-25%2Bat%2B8.39.01%2BPM.png>

- I have an existing application (`Legacy Application`) which runs as
single process.
- `Legacy Application` has very old dependencies on java version, slf4j,
spring etc.
- In order to make it fault-tolerant and add some supervision to it I
wrapped it inside an `Akka Actor` and start remotely in different JVM and
Actor System.
- I start this legacy app from my new application as

 processor = context.actorOf(Props[Processor], "processor")

and my configuration looks like

    deployment {
          /newApplication/processor/ {
            remote = "akka.tcp://ProcessingSystem@127.0.0.1:2552"
          }

But since `Processor` has all old dependencies, I get them in my new system
as well :(

**What I am looking for?**
- Is there a way I can start the legacy application inside ActorSystem(and
JVM) where it can be encapsulated but have supervisor in the new
Application?

bottom-line: I want to have old dependencies not leak out, but since the
other JVM can throw `OOM`, I would like to supervise from outside (new
ActorSystem)

If you think this is design is really bad and you have a recommendation,
please provide your ideas

Thanks