How do I mix typed and untyped actors ? As I understood I have to specify
main actor when I create instance of ActorSystem like this

val system: akka.typed.ActorSystem[Start] = akka.typed.ActorSystem("main",
Props(mainBehaviour))

On the other hand I use akka-http which is initialized like this

implicit val system = ActorSystem()implicit val executor =
system.dispatcherimplicit val materializer = ActorMaterializer()// etc...

I see that I can create typed system from untyped system by calling

object ActorSystem {
  def apply(untyped: akka.actor.ActorSystem): ActorSystem[Nothing] = new
Wrapper(untyped.asInstanceOf[ExtendedActorSystem])}

So assuming I did

val typeSystem = akka.typed.ActorSystem(untypedSystem)

how do I create my first typed actor from typeSystem ? There is no typed
ActorContext whose actorOf I can call.

What general recommendations would you give for using Akka Typed with
Akk-Http ?

Thanks!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31621607/how-do-i-mix-typed-and-untyped-actors