AWS/S3 HTTP Post with a policy requires an HTTP post with multipart-mime --
one part for the file and one part, each, for various form parameters. When
I use akka.http and attempt to marshal FormData to an Entity and use that
to create a multi-part mime message, all the form data go into one
mime-part using the query string format (foo=bar&baz=quux). AWS rejects
such a request as it doesn't want all form parameters in a single
www-url-encoded-form-data part, but rather separate mime parts for each
parameter. How to I cause a Form to be martialled in this way using
akka.http?