Right; "this isn't rocket science" (-;
All feedback is very welcome though Rudiger, please let us know if anything is
non obvious or undocumented!

Konrad 'ktoso’ Malawski
Akka @ Typesafe

On 20 November 2015 at 19:08:44, Konrad Malawski (konrad.malaw...@typesafe.com)
wrote:

Definitely upgrade to 2.0m2 once its out I think. It has major improvements on
internals as well as api :)

There is a bit of changes since 1.0 but you'll manage, there's a migration
guide and we'll add more hints soon.