Hi.

I'm exploring Marshallers API and looking for the way to implement the
following:
- Get an instance of Aggregate in routes, e.g. a list of posts
- Provide a number of possible content-types for the Aggregate, e.g.
`application/agg+json`, `application/agg-with-user+json`
- For some of accept content-types I want to be able to make a database
call and resolve a Future, e.g. Future[User] for the latter
- Then return json.

Given Marshallers types I can provide a list of Marshallers
(asynchronously, as Future[List[Marshaller[T]]]), but then everything I
have is a synchronous lazy Marshalling[A] instance with () => A inside.

I don't want to make all requests while collecting a list of Marshallers,
and I don't want to block inside Marshaller.

Do I misunderstand the concept of Marshallers? Or is there another way to
use Marshallers infrastructure -- without overriding `complete` directive?
Maybe we need Marshalling[_] be asynchronous as well?

Thanks!