I know that this is maybe boring, but can you point me in any direction how
to correctly construct akka.http.scaladsl.model.MediaType.
applicationWithFixedCharset("my-own", ?, ?) in java? charset I can take
from scala enums but the last parameters I have no idea.

and can you tell what is the real difference between Binary and
WithFixedCharset. is it only to have clear hierarchy or http-core is using
it to control how http response is processed? is anywhere described in
documentation?