Hello,

I use akka (v2.2) over Play Framework (v2.2.6).
I have a scheduler programmed to be executed each day at 8am. Everything
was working fine, until one day to come where one of my scheduler became to
be triggered twice in a row.
The calls are separated by 1 millisecond, you can see logs of my
application triggered in first place in the onReceive method of my
scheduler :
2016-03-09T07:00:38.741Z: [ [37minfo [0m] application -
EmailNotification.onReceive.DAILY
2016-03-09T07:00:38.742Z: [ [37minfo [0m] application -
EmailNotification.onReceive.DAILY

This misbehaviour happens in a sporadic way, I can't find any reliable
information in my application to understand this probem, does someone have
any clue about it ?

Thanks