HI,

I am looking for guidance, if anyway is willing to share their experience:

I have an akka distributed system where I want to store small amounts of
data (basically tombstones and other assorted bits). They may be stored on
one node and consumed on another at a later time if the connection is later
made to that other node. They aid in resuming some specialized TCP
connections in a cluster, mostly.

What I'm looking for is a way to distribute this data in such a way that
it's durable and eventually consistent across all nodes. I do not need it
in memory. Basically I'd like to implement a key-value store similar to
CoreOS etcd, but integrated with my Akka Cluster, instead of a separate
entity with its own gossiping cluster and configuration.

Can anyone provide any guidance / pointers?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if I'm missing something obvious in Akka
Persistence library.