Hi,

As a Scala/Akka novice, was wondering if the new Lagom Scala coding
paradigm is going to reflect some of the Akka API. in other words, to what
degree will we need to redesign Akka projects to start using Lagom
Services. I have taken a look at some of the Lagom Java examples out there,
and as a novice got the impression that Akka may be under the covers, but
Actors are not showing up on the surface.

Hope my question makes sense.
Thanks.
Regards,
Tal Beno