Hi,

I am observing a strange behavior but I am sure, I did something wrong.

I have a service class providing a DB Wrapper, which has async methods for
providing services. Internally there is an actor workflow. but the service
class is not part of actor system and simply invokes ask to the actor
system.

Here's an example.

Async Service => Supervisor => Workers.
(ask)  => (results from the supervisor).

When I am testing the same using Junit by invoking multiple parallel
requests., what I am observing is that the supervisors and workers behave
properly, but only the first response comes back to ask actor, others are
lost to the dead letter queue.

While debugging, I saw all the ask actor references are same:
Actor[akka://MyActorSystem/temp/$a]

Is it something, I am doing wrong.