Thank you first for your reply :)

I add TLSv1 to jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms of JRE java.security file, in
this way I can resolve the problem, but the modify will globally affect,
for example there is a java app needs TLSv1.
Otherwise, I have tried "jdk.tls.client.protocols" system property, but it
does not achieve the desired effect.

I have tried to invoke "setEnabledProtocols" method
of javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine class on my java test code, it can achieve the
desired effect.
The relevant AKKA source code of akka.remoting as follow:
case Some(context) ⇒
        log.debug("Using client SSL context to create SSLEngine ...")
        new SslHandler({
          val sslEngine = context.createSSLEngine
          sslEngine.setUseClientMode(true)
          sslEngine.setEnabledCipherSuites(settings.SSLEnabledAlgorithms.
toArray)
          sslEngine.setEnabledProtocols(Array("TLSv1.2"))   =>  Add this
line can resovle my problem, but I don't want to modify AKKA source code :(
          sslEngine

Is there a way to set ssl option without modify AKKA source code?
Thank you.

在 2016年7月27日星期三 UTC+8上午4:02:45,Will Sargent写道: